The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - I<3<*))))>< 's Learning Experience (Rescape - 9/13)
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2013, 03:18 AM Thread Starter
I<3<*))))><
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (16/100%)
Send a message via Yahoo to I<3<*))))><
I had some issues with the Bacopa coming unplanted and it had some die off. So I pulled it all up, trimmed and went to replant.... only it wouldn't stay in down!!!! Ugh, was sooo annoying. I now have much less Bacopa so I'll try & remember to get a full tank shot this weekend.

Besides that the only issues I'm having atm are trying to keep my PH stable. It has been flucutating. I'd rather not having to keep using PH Up.

And my Molapni wood still has some white fuzz growing on it. It was COVERED when the tank cycled originally. Then when I re-scaped I took it out, cleaned it... and the white fuzz it back! Dun, dun dun!!!!

From what I've read it's safe, just unsightly, so hoping that is completely gone within the next week or so.

Stephanie - RAOK Club #130

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome