Aquatic Gardeners Assn (AGA) International Convention; May, 2019; Registration Open!!! - The Planted Tank Forum
 6Likes
  • 1 Post By Seattle_Aquarist
  • 1 Post By Greggz
  • 1 Post By Immortal1
  • 1 Post By Greggz
  • 2 Post By Seattle_Aquarist

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-27-2018, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (64/100%)
Aquatic Gardeners Assn (AGA) International Convention; May, 2019; Registration Open!!!

Hi All,

Registration for the AGA Convention next May is now open and registrations are coming in at a fast pace. If you want to attend
I suggest going to the AGA Convention Website and signing up now at AGA Convention Registration!

Roy_________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

75 Gallon, 2X55W AH Supply CF 8800K, 1XFluval F&P 2.0; 45 Gallon Tall, 96Watt AH Supply CF 6700K; 30 Gallon Long; Fluval F&P 2.0; 20 Gallon, 1X26W AH Supply LED; all with CO2 and (Calcined) Montmorillonite Clay

Last edited by Seattle_Aquarist; 12-21-2018 at 04:14 AM. Reason: ..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Hi All,

It has been less than a month and the convention is already 50% booked! Don't hesitate, if you want to attend now is the time to register and make your reservations now!

Roy_________

75 Gallon, 2X55W AH Supply CF 8800K, 1XFluval F&P 2.0; 45 Gallon Tall, 96Watt AH Supply CF 6700K; 30 Gallon Long; Fluval F&P 2.0; 20 Gallon, 1X26W AH Supply LED; all with CO2 and (Calcined) Montmorillonite Clay
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 07:09 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (3/100%)
Wow, the keynote speakers have some impressive backgrounds. Are some of them active members on this site? I know Dennis Wong is, what about the others? Thanks for posting this, it looks like a great event.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2018, 01:14 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Hi @Ken Keating1,

I honestly don't know who (if any) of the speakers post or lurk on TPT.

Sacramento is only a 12 hour drive or $127 round trip airfare.....time to make your reservation based upon a memo sent to AGA members today:

"This event is looking to be big with over 130 registrations already booked, and a second vendor room added. We sold out of the field trip and both workshops within the first week, the banquet is already 2/3 full -- we may end up selling out the registrations entirely! If you're planning on coming, book now!"
Ken Keating1 likes this.

Roy_________

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (2/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Keating1 View Post
Wow, the keynote speakers have some impressive backgrounds. Are some of them active members on this site? I know Dennis Wong is, what about the others? Thanks for posting this, it looks like a great event.
Vin Kutty pops in here from time to time. He's Saxa Tilly here and Pikez on TBR.

He has two excellent long threads there (Going Dutch with Aquasoil, Rotala Kill Tank) which are very, very good reads. When I got started, I read them both front to back many times over.

And he's one heck of a nice guy too.
Seattle_Aquarist likes this.

------------------
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 02:37 AM
Captain

PTrader: (1/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle_Aquarist View Post
Hi @Ken Keating1,

I honestly don't know who (if any) of the speakers post or lurk on TPT.

Sacramento is only a 12 hour drive or $127 round trip airfare.....time to make your reservation based upon a memo sent to AGA members today:

"This event is looking to be big with over 130 registrations already booked, and a second vendor room added. We sold out of the field trip and both workshops within the first week, the banquet is already 2/3 full -- we may end up selling out the registrations entirely! If you're planning on coming, book now!"

Well Roy, seems I was able to get into the last 1/3rd of available registrations. Should be a good time
Greggz likes this.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 02:38 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (2/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal1 View Post
Well Roy, seems I was able to get into the last 1/3rd of available registrations. Should be a good time
Wait a second.....are you going Linn?

If so, I am signing up in the morning!
Immortal1 likes this.

------------------
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 02:56 AM
Captain

PTrader: (1/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggz View Post
Wait a second.....are you going Linn?

If so, I am signing up in the morning!
Yes sir, I am. Me and the wife decided it would make a great x-mas present to each other. So, the flights are being booked, hotel is confirmed, car is rented & I am registered for the event & Banquet

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 02:57 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Hi @Immortal1 (aka Linn),

Looking forward to meeting you!

This will be my first AGA Convention and I am really looking forward to it! GSAS hosted Christel Kasselmann in 2012, she does great talks. I am looking forward to meeting Dennis Wong, Vin Kutty, and putting faces to some of the names I chat with here on TPT, and other forums.
Greggz and Immortal1 like this.

Roy_________

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode