Tropica Premium doesn't have much of any macros, as it is mainly a micro dose. I'd go back to the Thrive, assuming it is an AIO. Use this calculator to determine dosing: https://rotalabutterfly.com/nutrient-calculator.php
and you'll have to give it a couple weeks to show full effect.
If you want a full response, give us as much of the following as possible:
- Light: ideally, PAR and PUR reading/estimate at the substrate and photoperiod?
- What is the CO2 ppm level and how is it measured?
- Current PO4, GH, KH, pH and TDS readings and which test kits/devices are used for each?
- Substrate type and how long has it been in place?
- What is your filter setup?
- Cleaning regimen (filter and water change frequency and amount)?
- Circulation: surface rippling and are all plants gently moving from top to bottom?
- What is your water source and do you use a water softener?