Thanks a mill for confirming that.
@Blue Ridge Reef
Yes, that would have been nice to have a list... In fact, I never had any other plants but for Buce...
I have fallen in love with Buce, unfortunately I couldn't keep them alive in my tanks...
Since the glut dosing has been ruled out as a killer of Buce, and you are concerned about it not growing, maybe you should start a new post along the lines of "Can't Get Buce To Grow". If you do, post as many parameters as possible. These would include:
- Light: PAR reading at the substrate and photoperiod?
- CO2 setup (if any) and how you measure CO2 levels in the water if you do inject CO2?
- Current NO3, PO4, GH, KH, pH and TDS readings?
- What you are dosing (product and quantity) and how often?
- Substrate type and how long has it been in place?
- What is your filter setup?
- Cleaning regimen (filter and water change frequency and amount)?
- Circulation: surface rippling and are all plants gently moving from top to bottom?
- What is your water source and do you use a water softener?