Has bleach dip totally killed my plants
So the plants I have taken from one tank to use in another new one we’re covered in algae , I’ve never tried a bleach dip before and decided what the heck and give it a go...
I followed the videos online, 19 parts water to 1 bleach and 2 minutes with a timer .
The Anubius looks amazing and it’s worked a treat, everything else, Java Moss (can’t remember the name of the other plants that aren’t moss ) are looking like they’re melting away and the moss is looking a greeny yellow colour.
Does this mean that they are dead or dieing or should they recover in time with plenty of light, ferts and co2 ?
They have been like this for about a week now so unsure if to Rip them out or leave them in