Buck, here's a list of the plants in the tank:
(3) Amazon sword
(5) Rosette sword
(4) Ludwigia repens narrow
(3) Didiplis diandra
(10) java fern on a piece of driftwood
(1) Cabomba caroliniana
Plants arriving on Tues:
(4) Glossostigma (Glossostigma elatinoides) (yeah!
(1) Ludwigia Broad Leaf Repens
(2) Micro Sword (Lilaeopsis novae-zelandiae)
(1) Crinum Calimistratum (Crinum Calimistratum)
Inhabitants are 10 neon tetras and ~7 ghost shrimps.
Thanks for the info Rex, I'll save myself a buck or two and go w/gregwatson.com.
I'll post pictures when I figure out how to snap a picture that looks like the ones in the gallery. I can't seem to get the lighting right. The pictures either come out with a big ole glare or is completely dark looking. Any tips on snapping pics with a digi?