Soilmaster Select Charcoal -- Florida! - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-09-2006, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (5/100%)
Soilmaster Select Charcoal -- Florida!

Ok folks, I finally broke down and called my local Lesco dealer. The guy was extremely friendly and very nice.

I asked him on availability of course, and he said, theres about 40-50 bags!!! in Sea Bring! (lucky @#[email protected]#%) and then said he could have them at my store in about a week.

W00T!! I ordered 3 bags at roughly 16$ + tax a bag! As you can see I live in Cocoa Beach! My closest dealer is Rockledge. Not a problem as I work in very close to there!

As I was talking to the gentleman on the phone, he placed my order as we were speaking! I then told him I would post on the boards I frequent and let the folks know that live in Brevard county you can get it at the Rockledge store.

He asked me what I was using it for, I told him the bedding for fish tanks. He laughed and said "Thats a first! Does it work?" Of course I told him yes, many people use it now! I then told him he might want to keep a few bags in stock! He just might do this!

So, If any of you in here live in the Brevard County area, post a reply and I'll inform the guy when I go to pick mine up how many people are interested!

Good Day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (5/100%)
Well, I picked it up today. 3 bags! Since no-one posted they would be interested, I told the guy he may get a few stragglers in for the stuff.

He said no problem. Just tell them to give a call and he will take their order over the phone and have it in the store for pickup in about 7 days.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode