Eco-complete in Atlanta Area - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)
Eco-complete in Atlanta Area

I'm currently on a businees trip in western Tennessee. I'll be driving home on Thursday and was wondering if anyone could point me to a good LFS either in Chattanooga or Atlanta. I'll be coming down I-24 East through Chattanooga and I-75 South towards Atlanta until the perimeter. Then I usually take I-285 around Atlanta on the West side. I'm looking to pick up some Eco complete (around 3 bags).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 11:23 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (9/100%)
Send a message via AIM to RoseHawke Send a message via MSN to RoseHawke
There is a fairly nice smallish shop (about half and half saltwater/fresh) on East Brainard outside Chattanooga that wouldn't be too far out of your way; Bermuda Triangle (map), but I have no idea if they have/carry Eco-complete. You'll have to call to make sure. When I visited there several months back (my sister lives in 'Nooga) they had a nice large selection of plants although not a "Planted Tank" shop by any means.

Sláinte!
Cindy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
— 2wpg CF lighting; pressurized CO2; 18 watt Turbo-twist UVS; Eheim Pro II 2028; eco-complete; 2 Pearl Gouramis; 7 Harlequin Rasboras; 3 Otocinclus catfish

— lo-tech; 1.8 wpg DIY CF light; no CO2; Aquaclear mini; Schultz substrate; java fern; java moss; 7 Neon Tetras; 1 flame dwarf gourami
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 01:28 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)
Send a message via AIM to TINNGG Send a message via Yahoo to TINNGG
There's also The Lighthouse. It's a bit of a drive but easy to find. You take the Watts Bar exit off I-24, go right, drive all the way to the end of the road (past the dam, among other things), turn left and...I think it's maybe a mile or too down the 4 lane, and on your left. They have a website.

http://www.fishstoretn.com/

My mind is aglow with trancient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention - Hedley Lamar

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode