ESU Clamp Lamp.... - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-25-2004, 08:28 PM Thread Starter

PTrader: (0/0%)
Hi. This is my first post....so bear with me.
I was wondering if anyone has had previous expierence with the ESU Clamp Lamp? I have one that I had used for my red-eye before, but he died and I thought I would try my luck with a planted terrarium.

Thanks. Also....I know this is off topic but does anyone have a 10 gallon that they could share with me? Thanks much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

Anyone??? Any info is apprciated!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 05:24 PM Thread Starter

Sorry to keep posting....But I wanted you guys and gals to know that it is a planted terrarium without animals. Not a aquarium.

Thanks again.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 05:32 PM
Are these real?

PTrader: (195/100%)
Hi there Percula,

I moved your posts to the Terrarium section, hope that is okay.

Don't have experience with "ESU clamp lamps", but fluorescent lamps of all flavors are the best way to grow plants.

How would sharing a 10 gal tank work? Like you get it two weeks, then me two weeks? Or you buy it, and I set it up? Not sure but you can buy them for about $10 at the petstore...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 08:58 PM
Planted Member

Thanks!!! Nice one. Joke's on me!!!

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode