New Mistking pumps are the top o' the heap - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
planted tank sickness

PTrader: (14/100%)
New Mistking pumps are the top o' the heap

I recently upgraded the pump to power my fogger heads in my orchidarium and have to let you all know about the great products Marty has made available www.mistking.com.

below is a link to the pump im using...
http://www.mistking.com/Advanced-Dia...p-p-16163.html

The pump is a huge improvement over the older models that used to be for sale at mistking.com, and even a larger improvement over other pumps being sold as "mist making pumps" by competitors. The pump runs very nearly silently (about as quiet as a tetra airpump) and produces enough pressure to operate the high pressure fogger heads available at Mistking.com. Marty, (the king at mistking.com) has been looking into improving mist making systems available to hobbyists for a few years now, and IMO this is the BEST SYSTEM AVAILABLE on the market today . The system is not cheap, but thats cause its the BEST! the best fogger heads avaiable, WAY!!! better pump, better customer service... don't waste your time with others, stick with the mistking.com.

I strongly encourage anyone out there who keeps chameleons, lizards, amphibians, orchids.. or any other plant or critter that needs to be kept moist to give the mistking's pump and nozzles a try, you will be glad you did.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)
+1 good stuff, had mine for years now, trouble free.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

apples to oranges

90 gal.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2009, 04:10 AM

$123 is pretty expensive but if you want the best, I guess it's worth it depending on your needs. However, you can make a DIY version for like $60; half the cost. I don't think not having to manually pump every now and then is worth $70 dollars, but that's just me.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode