The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - CO2 injection = god
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 06:27 AM
ringram
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (67/100%)
Send a message via AIM to ringram
Lookin' good. I'd also say to give the Wisteria some time. I have it also and sometimes after I majorly prune it, it takes soem time to recover, but watch out! I've let it go a couple weeks without trimming before and it tends to literally take over the entire front/middle area on the left side of my 20g, completely blocking my foreground (glosso) of light. You need to stay on top of it. Good growth on everything though -- your anachris grows bent over and I'm not sure if that's natural for it to do that, but my cabomba always did the same thing, so I dunno...As one of the previous people said...just wait until you need something bigger and better for your Co2 system! (pressurized, I mean). When I started with plants, I first used the 2 liter bottle yeast mixture, then after a year or so, I broke down and bought a 10 lb Co2 canister and cheap regulator/needle valve combo. Then, a few years later, I bought a nicer one with a bubble counter and solenoid that I use today Watching the plants grow faster from Co2 injection gets addicting. Way to go and good luck!
-Ryan

90g journal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

---------------------------------------------------
SFBAAPS member -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SAPS member -

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome