Algae proliferation in my Aquarium
I have a quite annoying algae issue in my new tank. I would apreciate a lot someone help me to get rid of it. It's difficult (almost imposible) to remove even with tweezers without taking the leaf off. My tank has the following specs:
1. 20 Gallon
2. ~3weeks old, accelerated ciclyng with seachem stability
3. Fluval 207 running full flow (sponges and 1kg of biomax)
4. Two Fluval Aquasky (18watts,1250 lumens esch) running 8 hours a day at 50% power
5. Enriched substrate
6.Dosing macros and micros (2 times per week)
7. Co2 at 1 bubble per second, drop check: green
8. Changing water 2x a week (40%)
Since yesterday I have started dosing seachem excel 2x the recomended initial setup dosing at night. I plan to do it for 3 day and se how it goes.
I also plan to get like 15 amano shrimp (right now I only hace 1 but it doesnt eat the algae...).
Could someone give me more advice please? Tell me maybe what kind of algae is it?
Thanks a lot!