After taking out the substrate, replacing a majority of the plants, and cleaning all surface areas with Excel, I had about 4 weeks of no BBA. It was perfect.
But, all good things come to an end because the problem I had ( and have) is still there.
First, it grew on intake and outtakes of filter and air stone. I didnt panic. I remembered ( I think it was from the wise Mr. @Ken
Keating) that I could contain it by a routine maintenance of Excel in a spray bottle. I did this once around a month ago and it didnt return on these surfaces. But...
It grew- all at once- up the corners of the silicone--- and quick! I did the same. Sprayed with excel and was gone in days. Didnt come back on these areas.
A couple days ago noticed it growing on tips of a java moss leaf- took leaf off and tossed.
So, this is the new plan. i doubt it will ever go away in my tank because of the particular fire-storm this tank and inhabitants have to offer.
But, going forward, I have a slow and steady plan of attack to keep it under control. Thanks to all that were helpful.