We will need some info. Please supply as much as you can and supplying all of it will help us avoid missing something. You may have to do a little research, here on TPT or elsewhere, to collect some of the data but, without it, the chances of honing in on your problem will be lower.
Tell us about your PAR (light) reading at the substrate and photoperiod, CO2 setup (if any) and how you measure CO2 levels in the water if you do inject CO2.
- Current NO3, PO4, GH, KH, pH and TDS readings?
- What you are dosing (product and quantity) and how often?
- Substrate type and how long has it been in place?
- What is your filter setup?
- Cleaning regimen (filter and water change frequency and amount)?
- Circulation: surface rippling and are all plants gently moving from top to bottom?
- What is your water source and do you use a water softener?
Please look up each of your plants to determine what, if any, special needs they may have. With this, you can see better if you are meeting the needs of the plant. Here is a website that may help: https://www.flowgrow.de/