How do I get rid of this algae?
I have this 30 gallon planted tank with monte carlo, staurogyne repens and some anubias. I have injected c02 at about 3-4 bubbles per second, and some nutrient capsules from tropica. I dose weekly specialized fertilizer from tropica and leave the lights on for 9 hours a day. In terms of fish, I have 9 neon tetras , 2 siamese algae eaters and a small colony of red cherry shrimp.
Bellow are some pics for a better identification of the type of algae, how can I get rid of it? It grows on rocks, on the sand and of the leaves of the plants.