8 gallon nano tank! (CPD, ottos)
This is my first tank ever. I am very addicted and i love to watch my aquarium. Very relaxing hobby.
- 1,5 month old.
- 8 gallon ( 30 litres)
- 6 W led.
- keeping the temp 77 fahrenheit ( 25 degrees)
- 2 otto's and 5 celestial pearl danios.
- keeping it kind of low tech- no co2, no ferts.
- weekly water changes 15-20 %, siphoning 50 % of the gravel.
- java moss ,anacharis, anubias nana
I have no plans for the new fish. No overstocking. But i really hope that CPD's decide to mate with each other. Will fry survive in the moss? How could i spot the eggs? Fish are so small so i guess their eggs are very small too lmao. My otto's have survived for month and a week already. So i guess i am doing fine with water parameteres. I don't plan to use water tests.
Last edited by ottomotto; 04-03-2015 at 12:13 PM.