7 gallon nano? - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 01:38 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
7 gallon nano?

okay here is my 7 gallon ..

dont mind the moss, was just trying to grow it out , took out the long hairgrass

2 weeks after, thanks to hesitation and eyeballing dry fert dosage , this is what im with.

last picture for today, both of my tanks.

and if anyone know how i can bump my hc back to life, please lemme know haha.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 02:42 AM
Planted Member

PTrader: (3/100%)
Send a message via Yahoo to lookin_around
I think a little more info is in order. Lighting, fert routine and what products you're using, Co2, Water Changes, filtration and water movement, etc. etc. (incase there is anything that isn't coming to me off the top of my head)
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-16-2009, 03:13 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

uh nuttin special .. coralife 30 watt lighting, top fin 30 filter , flourite black substrate .. and 2 diy co2 ... as for dosing .. dont think ill be doing that for awhile . currently tryna bring my hc back to life. andddddd ..trying to find blyxas to fill up the back . Thanks for taken a look.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Quick update ..

So was at Jojo's aquarium few days ago, and purchased a Zoomed filter, judging from other peoples experience i thought it was going to be bad, but everything seems fine to me ... flow is almost perfect (maybe because its a 7 gallon). Recently my glass diffuser got fixed, so thats good, and i added in the 3 white clouds from my 3 gallon and they seem to be doing fine, been few days already.

Purchased two Otto's from Petsmart few days ago also, they're doing good, not as much cleaning as i wanted it to do, but overall really cute fishes .. and i don't know if this is normal or not ... but has anyone else who owns otto, ever woken up to look at your aquarium to see your otto half way above the water surface? i find that kinda weird .

On the brighter side, my HC are springing back to life .. don't think you guys can tell in the pictures, but its slowly coming along . As for my blxyas they are not doing so well ... alot of the leaves are melting , the red leaves are doing fine though, i just hope it can somehow amaze me and grow into a bush i always wanted hahah. Well i must be talking too much now huh? hahah i'll be posting up some pictures in a teeny bit, RIGHT AFTER i get done staring at my tank .. sooooo tempted to mess with it any chance i get . but i fight the urge
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 02:52 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

As you can see, i still have ALOT more algae war to fight and the HC are starting to come back. LOTS of melted blyxas leaf .. oh wells .. comments? suggestions?

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 02:59 AM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
I see new hc growth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eheim Pimp #430

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 03:30 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)
couple days after I first planted my HC, part of bunch turned brown. but they came back faster than I thought. I dose my with seachem flourish series.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 03:34 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

really? ill be sure to take your advice on that ... thanks . Reallly weally want the hc's back haha
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-04-2009, 06:34 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

okkkkay, been awhile now .. so update time.

HC is Almost carpeted and hairgrass looks nice . 2 white clouds died .. little siblings huh? alot of algae clearing up, and the stones look really nice , my opinion atleast haha.

Left

last one

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode