3 gallon long - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-02-2014, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
3 gallon long

My tank has been up and running for 2 days now.

Here is what I have:

18"x6"x7" Tank
Ada Aquasoil from my previous tank
Ohko stones
Gla paintball co2 regulator
Zoomed 501 canister filter
16" Finnex Ray 2

And some pearling action

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eheim Pimp #430

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

Love the setup!

In the first picture, it looks like a 20 long with the most gigantic drop checker that ever existed lmao!
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-03-2014, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

Thanks, Gametheory. Was going for that look.

Eheim Pimp #430

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gametheory View Post
Love the setup!

In the first picture, it looks like a 20 long with the most gigantic drop checker that ever existed lmao!
LOL I had the same thought! Everything just looks HUGE in that little tank!

I've really been wanting one of those 3 gal long tanks for my bedroom dresser... they're so cool and tiny! Mr Aqua makes a really nice rimless one.

I look forward to seeing how this one works out.

|
|

---------------------------------

|
|
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-04-2014, 03:39 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
that tank is awesome! nice setup.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (41/100%)
Great scape. You have a ton of light over that tank.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-04-2014, 09:08 PM
Algae Grower

Awesome,

post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Wannabe Guru

Even without plants the hardscape looks good. Can imagine how it would look like when grown in

Regards, Dennis
47g Journal of sorts

post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-05-2014, 06:36 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

Thanks alot guys!!

Eheim Pimp #430

post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-05-2014, 11:24 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (6/100%)
Amazing tank and scape! I didn't know that size existed so now I want one. Where did you get your Ohko stones? I have a few but want to get more. Thanks!
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-05-2014, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannyx View Post
Amazing tank and scape! I didn't know that size existed so now I want one. Where did you get your Ohko stones? I have a few but want to get more. Thanks!
Thank you!! Yeah, didn't know these tanks existed till I saw it at my lfs and I bought my stones at the same place.

Eheim Pimp #430

post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (6/100%)
Thanks for getting back to me! California seems to have a wider range of aquarium goods than we have in the northeast. That's where I got my Ohko stones.

I'm going to have to scour the Internet for that tank now. lol

Thanks agin and good luck with your tank. I subbed so I can watch it develop.
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-14-2014, 05:29 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

10/13

Ignore the fish in there, they're just there temporarily.

Eheim Pimp #430

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-15-2014, 02:09 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
Pretty cool tanks what's the reef tank?

post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-15-2014, 02:24 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfish View Post
Pretty cool tanks what's the reef tank?
Thanks, the reef tank is my old schuber wright tank. I recently got into the saltwater side so its just a simple setup with a few zoas, mushrooms, green star polyps, etc.

Eheim Pimp #430

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode