10g nano advice
Hi All, noob here with my first nano planted tank.
Its pretty simple at the moment
just some ADA amazonia AS, petrified wood, HC grass and a (temporary) slab of riccia I couldn't find a home for in my other tanks.
I've just set it up today and i'm thinkin it could be better, but its a first attempt.
It has a twin 36w Power compact light fitting, a small internal power filter with a black stocking, and it will receive seachem ferts, and excel until i get some pressurised co2 set up.
I have some rotala sp green i might plant up the back somewhere and i'm currently looking for a downoi to plant mid to back somewhere.
My questions are
- How much seachem trace, and how often?
- How much seachem excel, and how often?
- Do i need any other ferts?
- What sort of photoperiod should i start with?
- How does one handle the apparently high amounts of ammonia that will come out of the AS.
- Is there anything else i need to know or any suggestions?
Thanks in advance