10 gallon kinda murky - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-09-2008, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
10 gallon kinda murky

why is my 10 gallon newer tank cloudy and stuff kinda
not like really bad or anything just a lil hazy... i got new ada gravel but it's past the stage that it was cloudy and the greenwater i thought or maybe i just need to do bigger water changes i didn't change that much water last time barealy any buttt.... oh ya and i added some new charcoal to the powerfilter on the back of the tank just like put it in there after i rinsed it and got it ready it's like the charcoal container for a under gravel filter UGF. and i just put that in a little spot where it could fit in the power filter and it's still going at a decent speed i think but i was thinking of the eheime 2212 or the smallest one? what do you guys think? worth it since i'm doing a diy 2 liter co2 container and through a broken glass diffuser that just pumps the bubbles past the spiral and they go through the ceramic disc which doesn't even cut them up all that well.... maybe i could just run the line in the intake of the eheime if i get it!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (3/100%)
How is your filter set up? You said you have charcoal in there, which you actually don't need and can sometimes be detrimental, but what other media are you using? Also, what kind of filter is it?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (4/100%)
Water changes will not hurt!!!

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode