thought after lurking for a while drooling over everyone elses tank pics, I thought I might post some pics of my 2 Aqau-one AR380 tanks. The first tank was started back in Nov 2007, and the second in Feb 2008.
is 38 lts (10 G?)
- plain pea gravel enriched with an australian product called 'Dino Dung' (blood and bone mixed in potters clay, small round tablets)
- diy 2Ltr soft drink bottle - plumbed into hob filter intake
- HOB Aquaclear 20
- Standard fluro light that is built in to the unit 11watts, 8000k bulb (12 hours a day)
+ this tank sits at a window and recieves roughly 6 hours indirect bright light a day
Anubias nana, Anubias afellzi, Anubias bateri, Anubias petite
Java fern, Java fern Narrow leaf, Java fern windelov
Crypt. ?sp., Crypt. parva?
E. tenellius (narrow leaf)
Lotus - blue flowering one?
Roughly 30 German blue ram fry
5 Riffle shrimp (Australatya striolata)
several rams horn snails, malayasian trumpet snails
- Aqua-one AR-380 38Lts (10g?)
- same as #1 tank
- pressurised co2 a using glass diffuser 2 bps
- standard filter (part of tank build)
- standard light (part of unit) 11watts, 8000k 12 hours a day
Barclaya longiflolia Green
Java Fern, Java fern Narrow leaf, Java fern windelov
E. tenellus narrow leaf
pair German blue rams
as with other tank - numerous snails
Also have a 5' x 2.5' x 2.8' planted tank as well but will leave that one for another time.
Well hope you all enjoy my tank, any comments or suggestions are most welcome.
Ist tank Riffle shrimp
Both tanks on my computer desk