Hey guys, I'm looking for ideas for a brand of small tank that others have had good experiences with. I've kept small tanks before that were all Jebo brand, and they were total pieces of junk
I need something that is better quality. Here's what I'm wanting to do:
- Tank size of about 6ish gallons to setup at my office
- Will need a good power filter of some sort (biowheel or other)
- Enough light to grow lower-light plants such as anubias, crypts, java moss, java fern, etc. I must have live plants.
- Will not use C02 but will dose with Flourish Excel instead
- Substrate will be Oiso Sand (I've always wanted this stuff and finally found a place that sells it online)
- Inhabitants will likely be two dwarf puffers (male and female) and an Otocinclus or two
- Do not want to spend a bazillion dollars on it
So, what suggestions do you guys have? I've seen the Eclipse and Minibow tanks but have never owned either. Is there another brand that might be better (biocube, etc.)?