Smallest Vivarium or Paludarium? - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 07:07 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (14/100%)
Smallest Vivarium or Paludarium?

I've seen the page that has a bird food tray tank and a cracker tray viv but I'm hoping you guys might want to show off your smallest viv or paludarium.

I have a little vase that holds about 3 cups of water (without substrate or hard scape stuff) and I'm making a pico planted in one and a pico viv in the other. I also have two of the "Petco Special" 1.3g Ocean Free tanks and one will be a nano planted and the other will be a nano paludarium

Come on, lets see 'em

-Cassie S.
No fish or invert tanks right now... just 1 H. azureiventris...
But I'm working on that!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 12:53 AM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (14/100%)
I need to get a better picture of each of these and fix the "slope" that the lil' viv had but these are what I have so far in my "3 cup picos"
Attached Images

-Cassie S.
No fish or invert tanks right now... just 1 H. azureiventris...
But I'm working on that!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 03:57 AM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (10/100%)
I remember when watching this Japanese tv show called TV Champion, in which they have different themes of competition every week (like lego building, best cook, best rue goldberg etc), and once they had a theme on Aquascaping. Too bad they only did it for 2 years. All other ones are usually annually or biannually done.

Well they had one competition where they had to aquascaped a small cube. I don't remember the size, perhaps a 10cm cube, but the winner made this sweet vivarium. Here's a tiny pic of it that I found on the website.

But of course the frog is fake, but the fish are awesome (MUDSKIPPERS?!?!?) and the water pump is awesome. It would be sweet for anyone to recreate this. BTW the guy who did it and eventually won is the owner (or at least an employee) of Aqua Forest in Japan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode