OK, well I started moving the Blyxa to the back but didn't want to upset the substrate too much too soon, so on the last water change, they started their migration to the back. The Anubias are starting to get a little algae (as seems normal for me), but everything else is fine. I like them, but I hate that I just can't keep them clean.
At any rate, here is an updated pic. Going to move out that last bunch of Blyxa near the mid-right to kind of open up that path in the middle a bit.
I have also added 2 little Downoi and some dwarf sag near the front, maybe form a little border around the sand with that. And, there is pearlweed that wants to grow vertically rather than horizontally.
I just put in two root tabs near the sides. We'll see if that makes any difference, as well as starting dosing a little excel to help with the anubias situation. Yes, I know they are directly under the lights, so I might have to get more creative with their placement as well.
And there are 3 oto's in there now too. And I am slowly losing the battle against the snails, and would add some Sidmunthki loaches in there, but haven't seen them around. Might have to move them from my 37 soon.
Thanks for all the comments!