Got an email from JBJ - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 07:15 PM Thread Starter

PTrader: (0/0%)
Got an email from JBJ

Ok, well, I am going to cut and paste an email I received from JBJ this morning. I am pretty happy with their response and they answered within 2 hours of me emailing them. So maybe there is hope for the 2006 Nanocube. Here is the email:

Hello Paul or Ann,
thank you for your interest in our 24 gallon Nano-Cube.

We have had success with our Nano-Cube line, including the popular 24 gallon model. Due to the weight and size of the 24g model, it does have higher rates of damage due to shipping and handling.

The new 2006 edition of the Nano-Cubes have addressed these issues as well as many upgraded features which is scheduled to be released by early November.

New Features for 2006:
1. All electrical components will be UL Listed and follow the highest safety standards in the industry.
2. Newly redesigned pump with more water flow with less energy consumption. Also will be UL listed.
3. Stronger brace for impact
4. Double Corrugated exterior box
5. Newly molded interior styrafoam with corner supports
6. Quieter fans
7. New Modular Surface Skimmer Attachment. Included with no extra charge. Easily attaches and removes surface scum.

thank you,

JBJ-USA Aquarium Products
Online Customer Care
M-F/9AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time
Tel310) 672-4099 / 672-4021
Fax: (310)672-7261
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 11:49 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (2/100%)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by anndi
Ok, well, I am going to cut and paste an email I received from JBJ this morning. I am pretty happy with their response and they answered within 2 hours of me emailing them. So maybe there is hope for the 2006 Nanocube. Here is the email:

Hello Paul or Ann,
thank you for your interest in our 24 gallon Nano-Cube.

We have had success with our Nano-Cube line, including the popular 24 gallon model. Due to the weight and size of the 24g model, it does have higher rates of damage due to shipping and handling.

The new 2006 edition of the Nano-Cubes have addressed these issues as well as many upgraded features which is scheduled to be released by early November.

New Features for 2006:
1. All electrical components will be UL Listed and follow the highest safety standards in the industry.
2. Newly redesigned pump with more water flow with less energy consumption. Also will be UL listed.
3. Stronger brace for impact
4. Double Corrugated exterior box
5. Newly molded interior styrafoam with corner supports
6. Quieter fans
7. New Modular Surface Skimmer Attachment. Included with no extra charge. Easily attaches and removes surface scum.

thank you,

JBJ-USA Aquarium Products
Online Customer Care
M-F/9AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time
Tel310) 672-4099 / 672-4021
Fax: (310)672-7261
I just received the same email from them today.

Additional to that email, this is a new product line affecting ALL models/sizes of the JBJ Nanocube, as confirmed by JBJ.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (86/100%)
Yeah they are fast at e-mailing you back regarding your interest in their products, but once you e-mail them about warranty of a damaged item, it'll take weeks for them to freaking answer (so far its been 3 1/2 weeks since i sent in my broken regulator, out of 3 1/2 weeks i got no more than 4 replies. everytime i call i was told to leave a message, *rant!*)

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (2/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RedSi
I just received the same email from them today.

Additional to that email, this is a new product line affecting ALL models/sizes of the JBJ Nanocube, as confirmed by JBJ.
After alot of back and forth with Mark at AquariumPlants.com and a contact that I talked to at JBJ, the person that sent the email had incorrect information. There will be a new 24g and 12g in November but NOT a new 6g nanocube.

Just thought I'd straighten that out for whomever else is looking/waiting to buy a 6g like myself .

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode