LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-18-2012, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (3/100%)
sneak peak...... of my future journal

gotta love petco clearances .. 60$

By cakenutz at 2012-07-18

soon to come, need to work on some other tanks first

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (177/100%)
woah... nice find!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I am Groot", the faithful protector
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-21-2012, 02:31 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
Nice! Any ideas of what's going in it?

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-21-2012, 11:57 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
Awesome... wish I bought mines at that price. I really don't think this set should cost anything over $99. But then again, I also live in Hawaii so I expect to always pay more.

CURRENT:
, 75 gal Cichlid Tank
CLUBS:
,***Nikon Pimp #062***
RETIRED:

Owner/Creator of Plantednanotanks.com

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 12:11 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)
I LOVE my edge. Welcome to da club. Can't wait to see where you go with yours.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 12:52 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Haha you know that white flower isnt going to get you out of spending $60 without your spouse's consent! congratz, i know a manager at petco and couldn't get a deal like that!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 02:25 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

ha ha ha ha thats exactly why i picked up the white rose, when i get something so does she ha ha but she i couldnt resist saving 67$ on this tank so i took it i am skeptical about it since the opening at the top is so small it will be hard for maintenance just like my lil marineland 5g is, so i plan on trying to do a crs tank, any recommendations for low light low maintenance plants??

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

moss no doubt - I've only had mine planted (with stock lighting) for about 5 days and I see my moss growing while my DHG and HC struggle (you can see my plant layout and journal here) Just remember it's a PAIN to try to catch my betta in this thing with hardscape - so be wise when aqua-scaping this tank or you will find you cussing out your shrimp and throwing up the middle finger.

Now I got a question - anyone have recommendation on aquascape scissors that would work in this kind of tank? because I have the 12' set and HA, as useless as chucky cheese coins at PT pubs.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

thanks for the input! i would imagine the hc not doing well with the stock low lighting, my plan so far is just moss with rocks/wood, and only having shrimp, maybe a few tetras, not sure want more input first i dont plan on doing much maintenance with this tank

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode