1 Gallon Planted Question
I found a 1 gallon fish bowl in my basement and was wondering how to go about putting plants in it. I have already set up my 29g and a 15g so I am cut off on "big" tanks for a bit. I have seen that there are a lot of options, but I have never done this before. I was going to use soil and cap it with red gravel.
- How much light (CF) do I need?
- What plants can I use for something that small? I currently have crypts, swords, dwarf sag, java fern anubias nana, vals, rotala indica and ludwigia repends in my 15g that I can pull from.
- Does it need a heater? (I don't want to use one)
- From what I understand you don't need a filter as the plants do the work right?
- I have some cherry shrimp I can throw in there.
My water is hard GH 22 and KH 12 pH of 7.8-8.0.
Thanks for your help.