I made a nano light bulb aquarium.
1. I took a piece of old fire wood.
2. I trimmed it down on my table saw.
3. I cut it round on a band saw and sanded it.
4. I removed the inside of the bulb. I broke the black glass end off with a pair of wire cutters, then broke the insides out with a screwdriver, tapping it with a block.
5. I stripped some house wire and wrapped it around the threaded end of the bulb and shaped it into a stand.
6. I drilled a hole for the wire stand.
7. I then drilled a big hole in the middle and notched the bottom to house a light.
8. I installed a cheap ($1.50) LED light I bought on eBay. It plugs directly into a USB port on your computer or cord. I plugged it into a cord.
9. I coated the base with 3 layers of polyurathane, sanding between coats.
10. I added water and a small piece of Java moss, plugged it into my computer and set it on my desk at work.