Heads up- Azoo Palm filter for $3.50 each! - Page 2 - The Planted Tank Forum
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 03:12 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (9/100%)
I ordered the filter and the skimmer. There is a lot of good stuff they're clearing out, I wish this sale had been like a year or 2 ago back when I was gearing up heavily, or before I got my CO2 equipment. So many good deals

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 05:29 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
Foster and Smith always had good clearance sales. Don't think that they're necessarily clearing out things any more than they did before. Actually have less up now. Was afraid that was going to end with the changeover but they seem to have started adding more things on clearance again.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 12:29 AM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (6/100%)
I got a couple of the palm filters. All out of the Azoo skimmers. They have some Eheim. I got a couple of heater controllers too. $12.50 and they're nice small ones. I also got a Marineland inline LED timer and sunrise/sunset controller. Looks like it will work with other LEDs. For $12.50 I took a chance on it. Media bags are real cheap too. With tubing, fittings and misc I managed to drop about $100. I think I'm even going to order a new skimmer for my pond. Thanks for the heads up!!

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 03:15 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed

The skimmers arrived today, and they're super weak on my 75G. Oh well, they were only 5 bucks :P
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 04:40 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (9/100%)
Heads up- Azoo Palm filter for $3.50 each!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor95 View Post
The skimmers arrived today, and they're super weak on my 75G. Oh well, they were only 5 bucks :P

They are small, the pump is like 40-60gph. But even that low it should still steadily remove surface film on a large tank. You just wonít get immediate results. May take a day or two.

|
|
|

|
|

post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubla View Post
I got a couple of the palm filters. All out of the Azoo skimmers. They have some Eheim. I got a couple of heater controllers too. $12.50 and they're nice small ones. I also got a Marineland inline LED timer and sunrise/sunset controller. Looks like it will work with other LEDs. For $12.50 I took a chance on it. Media bags are real cheap too. With tubing, fittings and misc I managed to drop about $100. I think I'm even going to order a new skimmer for my pond. Thanks for the heads up!!
Always nice to save money! I tried really hard not to order more, some great deals. Almost grabbed the mini CO2 kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor95 View Post
It'll be slow going but it will eventually help out. I think these are better suited to 20~ gallon or so setups as far as surface area.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode