Probably OK. The typical test is by pulling very negar on the rock surface and looking for bubbles. I use muriatic acid instead, since less is needed, the bubbles are way more pronounced (much stronger acid), and it is cheaper than vinegar. Bubbles mean the rock would dissolve some in the water to raise the pH. Sometimes that’s OK, but perhaps whatever else is in the rock could cause issues, too.
If no bubbles, let it rinse for a while, hot water bath, etc. then go for it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I can only grow plants when they're completely under water. Everything else is doomed.