As a newbie at this great forum I'd like to ask you about your opinion about my new nano tank.
The main assumption I had about the tank was simplicity in setup and maintance. As a conclusion I've chosen simple to keep plants without the need of adding carbon in co2 gas form. Carbon is added only as a liquid organic form. Also the light level isn't very strong.
tank - 40 cm x 25 cm x 25 cm with standard plastic cover
lighting - 12 W, 650 lumen, 6500 K energy saving bulb
filtration - cheap chinese cascade filled with ceramic medium and a sponge mounted at the inflow pipe
- Cryptocoryne wendti green
- Eleocharis parvula
- Hemianthus micranthemoides
- Egeria densa
- Java moss
- Liquid carbon (Aqua Art Carbo) 2 ml / day
- Potassium (Aqua Art K+) 3 ml / 10 liters of changed water
- Micro compounds (Aqua Art Classic) 1.25 ml / 7.5 liters of changed water
- Macro compounds (Aqua Art Macro Green) not now
- Clay and peat balls in the gravel under Cryptocoryne and Eleocharis
- some red cherry shrimps
- 6 males of Endler guppys
I'm posting some photos of my simple hardscape, planting the plants and a picture of the running tank.
Each opinion is welcome.
More info about the fertilizers I'm using: https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh....php?t=1177409