2.4 gal nano - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 03:15 AM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (2/100%)
2.4 gal nano

just saw the nano forum, so i thought i'd stop by and post a quick picture of my new 2.4 gallon picture frame aquarium that i'll be keeping shrimp in. i have the "write up" on a blog, so i'd like to invite you to take a look at http://chadvossen.blogspot.com/ and leave comments if you want.

here is my other thread in the shrimp forum. https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh...rimp-tank.html

29 planted biocube, 2.4 gal shrimp tank.
80 gallon Reef tank
lots of clownfish.
1 crested gecko
12 inch tiger salamander
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 03:50 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Cool. You could get totally cheesy and put the "rabbit ears" antenna on top =)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 04:08 AM
Wannabe Guru

Just read your blog post. I can't believe the original price was $120 for that 2.5 gallon tank. Did the store sell many of these units?

Tony

My
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and my

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLE041 View Post
Just read your blog post. I can't believe the original price was $120 for that 2.5 gallon tank. Did the store sell many of these units?
store has sold ZERO at that price, lol. even at 40$, nobody is buying them. unfortunately these tanks are targeted for people that keep just fish. these tanks i think make perfect shrimp tanks, or even great for the micro sized fish.

i just cant believe that the box shows a goldfish and some tetras living in the 2.4 gallon tank... geez, if they had to advertise fish, at least go with guppies...

but i do have to admit, these little tanks are well made and "higher end", with the fancy design, LED lighting, and hidden light switch.

29 planted biocube, 2.4 gal shrimp tank.
80 gallon Reef tank
lots of clownfish.
1 crested gecko
12 inch tiger salamander

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode