my wabi kusa addiction
Hey all, so this is going to be my record of this project but I figure it might help others. Researching didn't yield tons of sources or guidelines so here goes.
- organic soil I have used previously in dirted tanks, don't remember the brand.
- red clay powder mixed in for iron.
- I made a baseball sized lump and surrounded it with ZooMeds frog moss (for terrariums, apparently it's pillow moss?) and tied it together using fishing line.
- jansjo led desk lamp from Ikea (trying it out, it was cheap so I'll see how it goes).
- crypt wendtii, parva, and undulata
- pogostemon helferi
- hydrocotyle Japan
- baby tears
- various mini bucephalandria
- some type of rotala
- ludwigia peruensis
- a very tiny piece of hygrophila pinnatifida (trying to save it)
I set this up last night and took the pictures this morning, keeping plastic wrap on it for a while to transition from submersed to emersed. Hopefully it won't take too long because the rotala, crypts, and some hydrocotyle Japan were already growing emersed.
Last edited by Sykith; 09-06-2016 at 02:25 AM.
Reason: title change