new acclimation method for sensitive fish.
About a week and a half ago I tore down my 92g corner tank so we can get new carpet in that room. I only had a couple of fish in it. I set up a 125g in the adjacent room and put the fish in there. I had a lot of flourite in the tank so I kind of dug a corner out and siphoned there so I could get most of the water out. While finishing up I saw an otto bouncing around in the flourite looking for water. I quickly scooped him up with my bare hand, ran to the other room and plopped him in the tank. Several degrees difference in the water, and high nitrate aged water in the old tank. I didn't know if he would make it. It's been long enough now I guess he's a survivor.