Simple PVC probe manifold for return
Pretty basic compared to other stuff on here, but thought I'd share since it's such an inexpensive, easy-to-do project that has everything you need right at Lowes/HD (except for one peice).
- 1/2" PVC pipe (I only used about 1' for this)
- 2x 1/2" thread x slip 90° elbow
- 2x 1/2" hose barb x thread coupling*
- [# of probes]x 1/2" thread x slip x slip T
- [# of probes]x http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NI019O/
You'll also need teflon tape and PVC cement. I also finished it off with some glossy black krylon spraypaint just because.
*I could only find brass fittings at Lowes. Ordered Nylon replacements online.