DIY CO2 Diffuser
Hey guys. I'm trying to make a yeast CO2 diffuser in my tank and was wondering if you could provide some input. I have a small 5.5 gallon tank and I just had a couple of questions:
- Does it really matter what kind of yeast I use or can I use the cheapest possible?
- Do I need to get a bubble counter or can I just connect my bottle directly to the co2 diffuser?
- What size bottle should I use for my 5.5 gallon tank with fish?
- Why do some people use 2 bottles instead of 1?
- How often should I add the yeast/sugar mixture?
- Should I lessen the portion of yeast/sugar used since it is a small tank
Thanks guys and I'll post some pictures up once my plants start to look much better!!