I have the iAqua controller functioning and have my Chinese Black Box LED's under it's control. It was easier than I thought to connect the led fixtures to the channels. Only two wires needed, pwm signal and gnd. I did have issues with putting them at 100%. At first I was only able to get them at about 38% but found the logic in the sketch was only allowing for brightness setting to max out at 100. I did set the variable "lightCSP = false" but it did not make a difference with the if...else statements that clearly set maxRGBW = 255 if lightCSP = false. So I changed the int maxRGBW = 100 to maxRGBW = 255.
// if you have a Current Satellite Plus, this is true
// if you are controlling your lights directly with PWM, this is false
boolean lightCSP = false;
int maxRGBW = 100;
I didn't dig deep into the code to see what was causing the logic to not recognize when lightCSP was set to false.
I will post pictures of the Chinese Black Box connections if anyone is interested. My led boxes had drivers that had Analog, PWM, and resistive controlling capabilities so I had it easy and used the PWM output of the mega.