iAqua: My Touch Interface Aquarium Controller (Arduino) - Page 139 - The Planted Tank Forum
 193Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2071 of 2077 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 10:00 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PickRick View Post
Hi there first and foremost great project . Iv been wanting to do this for a long time but i dont know how to write the code.

Just a question about the leds im using a TC420 controller for my diy led lights but if i can change that by using the arduino that will be awesome.

so you have a little bit more experience in this then me. I have 2x 3watt royal blue leds on one driver and 10 watt white on its own driver . ive made pcbs and it consist of 4 blues and 1 white i have ten of these pcbs that im controlling of the TC 420.

Im only using 3 channels 1 ch for the blues and 2 ch,ch 3 for the white. The idea is 5 whites one half of the tank and 5 whites other half .what im trying to do is have the left side of the tanks whites leds to come on in the morning first with all the blues and in the evening have the right side of the tank white leds on before the night blue comes on.

Thanks in advance

If you using the 5V PWM tap off the TC-420 (basically a pre-programmed Aduino) then there should be no differences..EXCEPT (and since I'm not going through all the specs) if it uses 3.3V at the PWM outputs..
some common drivers like Meanwell LDD-L series won't work w/ 3.3V (see bluefish mini).. some LDD-l's will see meanwell spec sheets..
Most Meanwells specify a PWM frequency of 100Hz to 1KHz..

"A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2072 of 2077 (permalink) Old 06-14-2019, 07:22 AM
Algae Grower

Need Help with my Iaqua Setup

HI All,

I was able to configure the touch the SDcard with the Audrino mega and mega shield and also run through all the demo test for touch screen and also used the sdcard to load images,now i have added the iaqua sketch and it is just showing me the time and date in the top bar and the rest of the screen is just an black screen.

The sketch compiled and loaded successfully but its has an topn of warning message and as i am not an programmer can any one help me with the error and resolve my issue.

The warning message log is attached .
Attached Files
File Type: zip error_log14062019.zip (11.1 KB, 13 views)
post #2073 of 2077 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 03:08 AM
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajin.shivdas View Post
HI All,

I was able to configure the touch the SDcard with the Audrino mega and mega shield and also run through all the demo test for touch screen and also used the sdcard to load images,now i have added the iaqua sketch and it is just showing me the time and date in the top bar and the rest of the screen is just an black screen.

The sketch compiled and loaded successfully but its has an topn of warning message and as i am not an programmer can any one help me with the error and resolve my issue.

The warning message log is attached .
I have configured the display using
CTE32_R2 for the utft
mytouch as (6,5,4,3,2)

i have tried calibrating the display and i ran some example sketches which both seem to work perfectly fine (Quickdraw and touch buttons from the utouch library)

any idea what i might be doing wrong and how to fix this as i am just able to see date and time on the top bar.

post #2074 of 2077 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 09:40 AM
Algae Grower

@sajin.shivdas
On which Arduino IDE did you compile???
I use 1.8.5 which compile without errors.
post #2075 of 2077 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 02:45 PM
Algae Grower

Hi Vorlon,

I am using 1.8.9 version, it is not giving any error though its just warning messages and most of them are mainly related to the raw files, it allows to compile and upload the sketch successfully.
Kindly let me know if i have to change the Arduino 1.8.6 and like to compile it again.

Awaiting for your help and suggestion.
Regards
sajin shivdas
post #2076 of 2077 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 11:05 PM

Hello,

i'm using the controller for 2 years and the uC runs perfect.

But an Webinterface / MQTT or something else was very great.
Anyone interested or has someone in use?!

Sorry for my bad english!!

Greetings, Florian.
post #2077 of 2077 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 07:34 AM
Algae Grower

Hi Vorlon,

Tried it but no luck same issue.

Sajin Shivdas

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode