iAqua: My Touch Interface Aquarium Controller (Arduino) - Page 138 - The Planted Tank Forum
 193Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2056 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 11:47 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
connectores of MrMan shield

I do not understand the part numbers of the 3 connectors (HD1, HS1, HS2) of MrMan shield ?

The description is 38 pin header, 40 pin single row header, but in parts number (S2012EC-18-ND, A113648-ND) the first corresponds to a double row (2x36) and the second one is a single row (1x40)!

What is the quantity to buy from each one given that they are 3 by BOM?

Can someone please send a photo of the bottom of the shield with the connectores ?

Thank you very much.

Hugo

Last edited by hpsxrb; 05-02-2019 at 11:59 AM. Reason: correction
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2057 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 01:14 PM

It is not possible to download and see

Aqua.zip
Aqua_libraries.zip
Aqua_PNG_files.zip
Aqua.fzz

Error server IP address could not be found.

Please help
post #2058 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 06:27 AM
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musi Mumu View Post
It is not possible to download and see

Aqua.zip
Aqua_libraries.zip
Aqua_PNG_files.zip
Aqua.fzz

Error server IP address could not be found.

Please help
See in https://github.com/NineteenFire/MrAqua

post #2059 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimelito View Post
yeah me
but translate to spanish too.
You can share ?
post #2060 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 01:48 AM
Algae Grower

I have just finished reading this entire thread. Now I want to build the beast. I am an electrical engineer, now disabled/ and retired. I am going to use Mr. Man's shield and code.
The thing is, one of the hobby level prototype board houses have an offer to assemble up to 5 boards....for free. Pay them to make the pcbs, pay for the parts, and you will get back 5 completely populated boards. You don't even have to buy the parts from them. Tomorrow I will send them the gerber files and the BOM and get a real quote. Anyone interested?
post #2061 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 09:39 PM
Algae Grower

hello guys, I finished building everything the only thing I miss and to set the fish feeder automatically there is some good soul that can help me I managed to create icon in tabs but then you got me crashed all Arduino freezes and then resets in advance thanks a lot.
post #2062 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 07:16 AM
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele73 View Post
hello guys, I finished building everything the only thing I miss and to set the fish feeder automatically there is some good soul that can help me I managed to create icon in tabs but then you got me crashed all Arduino freezes and then resets in advance thanks a lot.
Show the code! Arduino without this modification works ok? First try that (without modification) it could be anything ...

Last edited by vorlon1998; 05-09-2019 at 07:17 AM. Reason: typo...
post #2063 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 03:39 PM
Algae Grower

Hello Vorlon1998,
yes without touching the code it works great even if the part concerning the SCREEN has not understood it maybe also because I do not have the sensor (IR that I do not understand if it is used for reading the ambient light or the remote control) but for the moment I feel like it also good enough to lower the brightness of the screen and you're done.
The part of the code that I am inserting (copying from the pumps) because unfortunately I don't know so much about the programming but I enjoy more the construction and the assembly.
The thing that is lacking in this formidable marvelous project is the automatic food because if you go on vacation some day does not allow it being in manual.
Then, already during the assembly phase, I inserted a relay on a pca9685 pin installed in the ceiling light naturally for the control of the lights. Here is the how much if you can give me a hand where I'm wrong or if you can direct how to do.
Thanks a lot.

This is my job to date.
post #2064 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 07:13 PM
Algae Grower

IR is for controlling Current Satellite Plus. Well you could use some other lights, but you must know the IR codes!
Copying code around is not good idea if you don't know how to do. If I understand you would like to open relay (power) to automatic feeder?

There is already logic/program part for feeder in current version!

BTW: Nice job!

Last edited by vorlon1998; 05-09-2019 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Additional question
post #2065 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 08:01 PM
Algae Grower

thanks for the advice and explanation of the IR, but current to give the food is not programmable in fact in fact I wanted to manually set the time and then connect to the existing one. thanks for the work I did as soon as I finished it all I'll put some patterns and more photos with details.
post #2066 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Algae Grower

Are you sure? About feeder? I don't have a working controller yet, so I can only look at the code!
But I can't see dedicated port for feeder:
Quote:
MrAqua v2.5.2
// -Updated feeding to allow not including outlets in feeding routine
Looking at code, it seems that only notify is implemented (and some power off on 8 predefined relay ports!), could be done, but currently I'm a little out of time.

You could something like this:
Connect Aux2 (A7) to relay/feeder,
set timer for feeder
set all power outlet to off (maybe a filter pump is not a good idea), except AUX2 to on.
It should work, without code change …
Try some combination and write back, for other users!!

As I wrote previously I don't have a working controller, so I could miss something ...

Last edited by vorlon1998; 05-09-2019 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Add
post #2067 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 07:32 AM
Algae Grower

In practice the code has only the function in manual press the key if you have set 10 minutes blocks some functions for example recirculation pump and other 5 that now I don't remember to give the possibility to the fish to eat without the movement of the water current . In practice I would like to create if I can but my knowledge of programming is scarce, in cards a part that saves the time and the days and that takes as the function of the dosing pumps here is the whole thing.
post #2068 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 11:43 AM
Algae Grower

Did you try to set power on / power off on Schedule screen (aux1 or aux2)?? For aux2 connect to A7!
post #2069 of 2077 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 06:46 AM
Algae Grower

thanks Vorlon sorry for the delay in the answer but I activated everything in aquariums with plants with some problems since I have not tested my modifications enough for whole days but I will ask as soon as I can. For the advice it would be a good idea since I wanted to use a relay for the bottom heater. good day everyone
post #2070 of 2077 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 02:49 PM

Lightbulb i aqua

Hi there first and foremost great project . Iv been wanting to do this for a long time but i dont know how to write the code.

Just a question about the leds im using a TC420 controller for my diy led lights but if i can change that by using the arduino that will be awesome.

so you have a little bit more experience in this then me. I have 2x 3watt royal blue leds on one driver and 10 watt white on its own driver . ive made pcbs and it consist of 4 blues and 1 white i have ten of these pcbs that im controlling of the TC 420.

Im only using 3 channels 1 ch for the blues and 2 ch,ch 3 for the white. The idea is 5 whites one half of the tank and 5 whites other half .what im trying to do is have the left side of the tanks whites leds to come on in the morning first with all the blues and in the evening have the right side of the tank white leds on before the night blue comes on.

Thanks in advance

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode