iAqua: My Touch Interface Aquarium Controller (Arduino) - Page 129 - The Planted Tank Forum
 202Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1921 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by krushnareddyt07 View Post
Dear MrMan could you pls share open file of PCB Circuit as i cannot upload gerber files to PCB printing services.
What do you mean you can't upload gerber files to the board shop? That's generally all they will accept and what I used to order the boards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1922 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 01:49 AM
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
What do you mean you can't upload gerber files to the board shop? That's generally all they will accept and what I used to order the boards.
It is showing 300mm x 300mm whereas the board size is 100x100. If possible pls share cad file.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
post #1923 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Planted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krushnareddyt07 View Post
It is showing 300mm x 300mm whereas the board size is 100x100. If possible pls share cad file.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Just downloaded the gerbers and confirmed the board outline is 100x100mm, there is text for each layer off to the side but board shops know to exclude that, as more than one person has had these made. If you're still having issues PM me as I have extra boards.

post #1924 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 09:46 AM

Does a 3.2" have to be used or can I use a different size as they are quite hard come by or there quite expensive in the UK even on ebay

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
post #1925 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-14-2018, 01:55 PM
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony85lamb View Post
Does a 3.2" have to be used or can I use a different size as they are quite hard come by or there quite expensive in the UK even on ebay

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Yes you can use bigger tft but you will have to redraw all image files and make them bigger or change their position, or else there will be empty spaces in screen.
post #1926 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-19-2018, 03:11 PM

Hi to all.wonderful project,would be nice to do,but as a newbie never know where to start.Anybody ever made a page or .zip file where a newbie could download the project or least read threw what is the latest,and greatest thing right now.MrMan have lot of post,AnotherHobby is the starter,robsworld78,he is very successful but not in the forum any more,he sell hes unit for 500.00 us.What is i could not afford, O2surplus have hes own board,so let just tell for a newbie there is a no ending read and confuse.Sorry if i offend anybody and thank you for your time and patient.
ranjib and ranjib like this.
post #1927 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-19-2018, 04:37 PM
Planted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janos View Post
Hi to all.wonderful project,would be nice to do,but as a newbie never know where to start.Anybody ever made a page or .zip file where a newbie could download the project or least read threw what is the latest,and greatest thing right now.MrMan have lot of post,AnotherHobby is the starter,robsworld78,he is very successful but not in the forum any more,he sell hes unit for 500.00 us.What is i could not afford, O2surplus have hes own board,so let just tell for a newbie there is a no ending read and confuse.Sorry if i offend anybody and thank you for your time and patient.
This gets asked pretty often but no, there isn't really a single post that summarizies everything. The original AnotherHobby project was done on a breadboard and later updated to use a shield done by O2, that information is fairly scattered and I don't think that board is available anymore. I did a shield myself that added a few extra features and I have some available as well and I've posted the PCB files for people to build. Here is the link to my post:

https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/20...ml#post8379497
janos, janos, ranjib and 1 others like this.

post #1928 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-19-2018, 07:51 PM

Thank you MrMan for your replay,downloaded everything,even from GitHub, now just one more Q:do anybody sell your board somewhere?Thank you for your time
post #1929 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-20-2018, 02:24 PM
Algae Grower

@MrMan,

I had been busy building the PCB shield, last night i test my pcb it is working, but i had problem in the setting/feeding, there is only 6 icons, the 2 light icons vanished, what could be the cause, i thought it was my mistake while modding your code so i used your code (without modding) but still no light icons on setting/feeding, at the home screen these icons and all the icons were there but these 2 icons are greyed out, do you disable these 2 icons on your code
post #1930 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-20-2018, 02:49 PM
Planted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlpa chawngthu View Post
@MrMan,

I had been busy building the PCB shield, last night i test my pcb it is working, but i had problem in the setting/feeding, there is only 6 icons, the 2 light icons vanished, what could be the cause, i thought it was my mistake while modding your code so i used your code (without modding) but still no light icons on setting/feeding, at the home screen these icons and all the icons were there but these 2 icons are greyed out, do you disable these 2 icons on your code
Yup, removed lights from the feeding menu in the later release

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

post #1931 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-20-2018, 03:01 PM
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
Yup, removed lights from the feeding menu in the later release

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Oh, lol, i thought it was my mistake. Thanks.

BTW could you suggest me what LL Mostfet to use for driving the LEDs, or any drivers to build.
post #1932 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-21-2018, 05:55 AM
Algae Grower

this is awesome! Thanks for sharing
post #1933 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 06:13 AM
Algae Grower

@MrMan

I need your help again, so everything except led/heatsingk temp is working fine, i thought it was a problem in my shield and change pin 47 (sensorW) to pin 49 (sensorH) but still sensorH is not working on pin47, sensorW is working on pin49, if i change sensorW to any pin (i,e 47,48,49) it is working but sensorH does not work on any pin, change the temp prob still sensorH is not working, this prove that my shield is not the problem but it may be in the code, last night i trace your code but i could not find any problem (maybe because of my first time arduino). What could be the problem, how do i enable the led temp. Is it at the dallas library.

Solved by copying check temp of sensorW to sensorH and comment on the next function of sensorH.

Last edited by zlpa chawngthu; 01-23-2018 at 06:40 AM. Reason: solved
post #1934 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-23-2018, 05:13 PM
Planted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlpa chawngthu View Post
@MrMan

I need your help again, so everything except led/heatsingk temp is working fine, i thought it was a problem in my shield and change pin 47 (sensorW) to pin 49 (sensorH) but still sensorH is not working on pin47, sensorW is working on pin49, if i change sensorW to any pin (i,e 47,48,49) it is working but sensorH does not work on any pin, change the temp prob still sensorH is not working, this prove that my shield is not the problem but it may be in the code, last night i trace your code but i could not find any problem (maybe because of my first time arduino). What could be the problem, how do i enable the led temp. Is it at the dallas library.

Solved by copying check temp of sensorW to sensorH and comment on the next function of sensorH.
Looks like I screwed something up when playing around with using Serial2 for communications with a LED module, ended up scrapping that idea for the WiFi LED I just built. I've updated the github code back to the older version code that should work.

post #1935 of 2155 (permalink) Old 01-28-2018, 12:01 PM

Hello everyone, these days I found this controller and I'm trying to use it, however I do not see some icons, I loaded on the SD all the files indicated at the beginning of the thread, has anyone had the same problem?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180128_125301.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	823722  

Name:	20180128_125251.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	823730  

Name:	20180128_125400.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	823738  

Name:	20180128_125407.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	823746  

Piero

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode