iAqua: My Touch Interface Aquarium Controller (Arduino) - Page 100 - The Planted Tank Forum
 198Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1486 of 2124 (permalink) Old 03-25-2016, 09:47 PM
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 16
Im getting an error when compiling the code. Does anyone have a fully compiled version of the code?
I have attached a picture of what the error looks like.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	610353  

mbaratt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1487 of 2124 (permalink) Old 03-25-2016, 10:19 PM
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Chicago area
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaratt View Post
Im getting an error when compiling the code. Does anyone have a fully compiled version of the code?
I have attached a picture of what the error looks like.
Install UTFT library.
cairo is offline  
post #1488 of 2124 (permalink) Old 03-27-2016, 09:42 PM
Algae Grower
 
plant_guru's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Saskatoon, Sk, Canada
Posts: 35
Hey guys, I finally have mine in testing mode and have a few questions.

1. For the temperature alarm, is there a way to have it audible or is it just on screen?

2. on my home screen it says HOME ver 1.4. Where in the code do I change this so it just says HOME?

3. Can I change the icons on the screen? How can I replace the "filter" one with a circulating pump?

plant_guru is offline  
 
post #1489 of 2124 (permalink) Old 04-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Algae Grower
 
plant_guru's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Saskatoon, Sk, Canada
Posts: 35
Has anyone ever ran some Finnex planted + 24/7 fixtures off of the iAqua?
plant_guru is offline  
post #1490 of 2124 (permalink) Old 04-06-2016, 08:28 PM
Planted Member
 
MrMan's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by plant_guru View Post
Hey guys, I finally have mine in testing mode and have a few questions.

1. For the temperature alarm, is there a way to have it audible or is it just on screen?

2. on my home screen it says HOME ver 1.4. Where in the code do I change this so it just says HOME?

3. Can I change the icons on the screen? How can I replace the "filter" one with a circulating pump?
1. I think so but haven't looked too much into it. You can look in checkTemp() and see AnotherHobby put a spot for it. I'm not sure what hardware would be needed other than a piezo buzzer, search for that + Arduino and i'm sure you'll find lots of information.

2. I searched through the whole project and couldn't even find "ver" to be printed to the screen, do you have a modified copy of the code???

3. Easiest way would be to change this:

char *pwrFilterIcon[] = {
"3filt_F.raw","3filt_N.raw"};

to

char *pwrFilterIcon[] = {
"3circ_F.raw","3circ_N.raw"};


And change this:

char *pwrFilterIconS[] = {
"1filtF.raw","1filtN.raw"};

to

char *pwrFilterIconS[] = {
"1circF.raw","1circN.raw"};


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by MrMan; 04-06-2016 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Removing image
MrMan is offline  
post #1491 of 2124 (permalink) Old 04-06-2016, 09:19 PM
Algae Grower
 
plant_guru's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Saskatoon, Sk, Canada
Posts: 35
No I haven't changed any of the code. I got my board from o2surplus and came with a screen and an arduino as well.
plant_guru is offline  
post #1492 of 2124 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 03:38 AM
Algae Grower
 
plant_guru's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Saskatoon, Sk, Canada
Posts: 35
So i just tried changing the code and now where the light icon transitions between the feeding and the dosing, I have a big ol ? What did I do or not do correctly


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
1. I think so but haven't looked too much into it. You can look in checkTemp() and see AnotherHobby put a spot for it. I'm not sure what hardware would be needed other than a piezo buzzer, search for that + Arduino and i'm sure you'll find lots of information.

2. I searched through the whole project and couldn't even find "ver" to be printed to the screen, do you have a modified copy of the code???

3. Easiest way would be to change this:

char *pwrFilterIcon[] = {
"3filt_F.raw","3filt_N.raw"};

to

char *pwrFilterIcon[] = {
"3circ_F.raw","3circ_N.raw"};


And change this:

char *pwrFilterIconS[] = {
"1filtF.raw","1filtN.raw"};

to

char *pwrFilterIconS[] = {
"1circF.raw","1circN.raw"};
plant_guru is offline  
post #1493 of 2124 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Planted Member
 
MrMan's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by plant_guru View Post
So i just tried changing the code and now where the light icon transitions between the feeding and the dosing, I have a big ol ? What did I do or not do correctly
I suspect your ramp values/timing have been reset which is causing the controller to not know which light mode it should be in. If it can't determine which state to start it in goes to currentLightMode 5 and displays a question mark. Check all your settings for ramp time and reset the controller and let me know if that works.

Ryan


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MrMan is offline  
post #1494 of 2124 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 12:03 AM
Algae Grower
 
plant_guru's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Saskatoon, Sk, Canada
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
I suspect your ramp values/timing have been reset which is causing the controller to not know which light mode it should be in. If it can't determine which state to start it in goes to currentLightMode 5 and displays a question mark. Check all your settings for ramp time and reset the controller and let me know if that works.

Ryan
Working now. But I still have the error in the compiler "iAquav1.ino:90:61: fatal error: UTFT.h: No such file or directory

#include <UTFT.h> // used to interface with the TFT display"

From what I have done in the arduino program, i think I have installed the library for the TFT display, but still get this.
plant_guru is offline  
post #1495 of 2124 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Algae Grower
 
plant_guru's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Saskatoon, Sk, Canada
Posts: 35
Ok so I have fixed the problem but now have one last BIG one, and I hope someone can help me.

I uploaded the sketch but now my touch screen does not work like it is supposed to. NONE of the buttons seem to work. Has anyone had this issue?
plant_guru is offline  
post #1496 of 2124 (permalink) Old 04-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
fietsenrex's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 421
once, fiddled some with the wiring and then it continued to work like before

I might be dutch but I don't have a dutch scape.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fietsenrex is offline  
post #1497 of 2124 (permalink) Old 04-12-2016, 12:56 AM
Algae Grower
 
plant_guru's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Saskatoon, Sk, Canada
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by fietsenrex View Post
once, fiddled some with the wiring and then it continued to work like before
Don't think that will work for me
plant_guru is offline  
post #1498 of 2124 (permalink) Old 04-12-2016, 05:24 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
PTrader: (7/100%)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Round Rock, TX
Posts: 363
Has anyone else had issues with the image files getting corrupted or something? Periodically I have to copy the image files over to the sdcard again because it hangs when trying to load them. When it hangs I see an off colored flashing square where the image should be.

david
lovingHDTV is offline  
post #1499 of 2124 (permalink) Old 04-12-2016, 05:34 AM
Planted Member
 
MrMan's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
Has anyone else had issues with the image files getting corrupted or something? Periodically I have to copy the image files over to the sdcard again because it hangs when trying to load them. When it hangs I see an off colored flashing square where the image should be.

david
Have you tried more than one sdcard? Maybe it's the card itself, I've never had to reload the images before.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MrMan is offline  
post #1500 of 2124 (permalink) Old 04-13-2016, 06:50 AM
Algae Grower
 
plant_guru's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Saskatoon, Sk, Canada
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by plant_guru View Post
Ok so I have fixed the problem but now have one last BIG one, and I hope someone can help me.

I uploaded the sketch but now my touch screen does not work like it is supposed to. NONE of the buttons seem to work. Has anyone had this issue?
Just an FYI, the screen was not calibrated with the newly updated libraries.
plant_guru is offline  
Reply

Tags
None

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome