Getting very angry w my DIY Co2....
Ok I have my own DIY Co2 and on the cap I have a barb screwed into it and the silicone hosing to my tank fits right on the barb. For those of you that are unfamiliar with a barb it is just a simple plumbing fitting.
Anyways, I have siliconed this thing about 15 times. I have wiped it down with rubbing alcohol and I haven't, I've tried it all. I put big beads of silicone on it and around it and made a huge pile and I have done a nice bead along it inside and out. Nothing seems to hold, I wake up a week later and look and there is air or moisture bubbling out.
I have had it up to here >< with it and I was looking for some ideas.