Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Wilkes Barre, PA
Basically, it's what I had laying around. Seachem matrix, foam from a decommissioned sponge filter, and some scrubbies I tore apart (thinking they'd make a good media for water flowing through the air pocket). The scrubbies seem to work to an extent since I find waste built up when I clean them. I'm thinking of replacing them with the bio-balls you'd find in a wet/dry with the idea they'll provide more surface area for bacterial growth, since they'll be packed tighter.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by le0p; 01-31-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Reason: Actualoly forgot what media was in there, until I looked again :)