After doing lots of research Ive decided to go pressurized Co2.
what I know so far...[feel free to correct/edit/add]
1. I'll need a 5lb co2 bottle that I can get @ any welding shop
2. I need a dual guage regulator; regulator to adjust the flow of co2; 1 guage to monitor how full my co2 bottle is and the other to monitor and adjust the amount of co2 coming out.
3. I need a bubble counter to more accurately measure the amount of Co2 going in.
4. Check Valve: eliminate back flow
5. Reactor [still researching, but this thread is more about the pres co2 setup]
6. silicon hosing [size]?
1. Are there any features to regulators I need to look for?size of valve, stuff like that?
2. Will a regular regulator like this
work for what I need it to do? Because Ive see needle valve adjustors(?) on specialized aquarium co2 systems.
3. When I get my CO2 going will I have to regularly adjust the pressure coming out as the CO2 bottle emptys?
4. I am mainly confused about the size of all the valves hose etc and how they will all fit together.
if you've made it this far
thanks for reading, feel free to correct any info that I might be confused about. Thanks