Well, I got impatient and started assembling since no one had responded yet. Only problem is I broke the On/Off button for the lights I was going to use. It is built in to the bulb socket, and didn't seem to be usable anymore. So after a quick run to Lowes and $15 dollars later I put two new light sockets and two 13W CFL 6500K daylight bulbs in the fluorescent housing and it works perfectly. I'm going to keep an eye on it for a while for the possible heat issue with them being kinda cramped in there, but so far doesn't look like it will be an issue. After being on for about an hour, the bulbs are hot, but the aluminium foil seems cool, so I think it's blocking most of the heat off the plastic housing and my wiring that's behind it.