Well, finally is filter over and tested and its working on my 110g.
It consist of 25l (6 gal) plastic barrel, 2000 l/h (500gph) Atman powerhead, 19/3 (about 3/4 inch) hoses and plastic input/output U pipes.
First design had three major flaws:
-barrel was deforming due to sucking pressure of pump
-hoses were too soft so sometimes they were stopping flow due to kinking (and causing spillage)
-both output/input hoses were entering on top of barrel which was problem when barrel has been filling and closing
It took lots of time to solve problems but i managed
-deforming was solved with strong chrome net put inside barrel which doesn allow deforming
-new hoses were found. Clear, 3 mm thick heavy duty 19 mm hoses
- input connector for entering water was moved to bottom of barrel so theres no hose from top to bottom like in previous design
For connectors on barrel i used connectors for two garden hoses with rubber rings for seals. Glue and silicone were also used
Filter is filled as follows (from bottom to top):
-about 10 cm of empty space for biggest junk to settle
-plastic firm net on top of few plastic cones
-pieces of electrical hoses for cables
After moving input connector from top to bottom i had a hole extra on top so i just put valve on it (used in toiletes, generally). Then i just screwd connector for hose on it and ,dont know yet, but i think ill use it for WC.
For security reasons i put barrel in bag for possible leaks and i have ordered water sensors which will signal leak.
Input pipe in aquarium was surface skimmer and with some T and L pipes is connected to Boyu co2 diffuser. Input pipe in not yet connected to U pipe, im thinking about how to do it..
Power consuption is mesured 19W which is only 4W bigger that my eheim 2215. I didn have measured realistic water output, ill do that on first WC, but my 2215 had about 300-400 l/h. For this i expect at least double that.