The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - atomicjade's Fluval Spec 2g
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-23-2012, 10:10 AM
CryptKeeper54
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
Great nano. Your photos look professional. Did you "stage" your setting or is that the actual area the aquarium is residing. You make me shameful of my photography and my ghetto backdrops....lol.

CURRENT:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 75 gal Cichlid Tank
CLUBS:
,***Nikon Pimp #062***
RETIRED:

Owner/Creator of Plantednanotanks.com

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome