Serene aquarium - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 04:00 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (7/100%)
Serene aquarium

Has anyone ordered this? Not the lighting kit, the whole aquarium. It looks very nice. I was wanting some photos from all angles. All I find are front view. I know the wood and stones in the complete setup are fake. Are they heavy? Solid or hollow? Where is the power strip located? What about the speakers? Also, it ships assembled. How do you move something this large into the house? Is the aquarium on the stand during shipping? I’ve heard the light grows plants nicely. Anyone have any links to reviews or unboxing? Net is not showing any results.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eheim Pimp #475
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
No link or pic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

https://current-usa.com/serene-freshwater-aquariums/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	082AB132-49B0-4A1D-9D38-61294BD5069A_1575395327957.png
Views:	38
Size:	781.8 KB
ID:	890245  

Eheim Pimp #475

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 06:24 PM
Wannabe Guru

So is it the light and interior components that they're selling

It's all fake (wood/rocks/plants) for easy maintenance.

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

They have the aquarium. It’s a 65 gallon setup. https://current-usa.com/serene-aquarium-manzanita/

Eheim Pimp #475
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 08:34 PM
Wannabe Guru

So it is complete. Doesn't seem like a bad price for what you get The filter looks like a sunsun. I'm sure it will sell since it's pure aesthetics and pretty much guarantees the tank will look nice since it includes the pre-designed scape, albeit with fake plants and rocks.

The fake stuff is looking a.lot better these days and is probably becoming a bigger threat to a hobbyist having live plants and all the complications coming with it.

Interesting note: The interior setups were designed with one of the Senske brothers who run ADG. ADG used to be an ADA distributor and they had some very nice live aquascapes following ADA Amano Nature Aquariums. They are a large custom install company in TX.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

Yes it’s beautiful for sure. I love the branches and the stones. I’d toss the fake plants though. I’ve read the lights can sustain plant life though not high light ones I believe. I just wonder how on earth they move the whole shebang and it not get busted in transit. I appreciate not having to build it but I’d rather put together a stand than risk structural damage.

Eheim Pimp #475
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 11:36 PM
Planted Member

It would come in several boxes with the stand and aquarium shipped on pallets.
I know Mike Senske he developed this for people who like the planted tank look but donít want the work.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

Good to know. Yeah they do sell the tank without the hard scape and it’s a fantastic price. I still wanna see side shots and totally in and behind the stand.

Eheim Pimp #475

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode