75 Gallon Rainbowfish Planted Tank - The Planted Tank Forum
 5Likes
  • 5 Post By Dan2014

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-01-2020, 04:41 AM Thread Starter

PTrader: (0/0%)
75 Gallon Rainbowfish Planted Tank

Hello their. Used this site a lot to get information and decided to go ahead and register so that I can also post my own fish tank on here with Rainbow fish that I have in the tank. I tried to find the best place to post this, I thought about posting in the tank journal section but the problem is that I never took photos of the whole process with my fish tank so decided to just post it here for now, maybe someone who is a regular on this site can let me know the best place to post threads on my planted tank and it's progress. So my tank is a little over a month old now and I also put some fake colorful plants in it as well. So this will be my first post with pictures of the whole tank and photos of my melanotaenia boesemani lake aytinjo that are a little over 7 months old and have colored up really nicely. At the moment I have 4 different type of rainbow fish and the boesemani are the oldest ones that are colored up where as the other ones are younger and not quite their yet in color. The other three type are the parkinsons rainbowfish, alleni wapoga rainbowfish, and sunsent parva rainbowfish.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0133.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	357.5 KB
ID:	902635  

Attached Images

Greggz, Bettatail, FishBR and 2 others like this.

Rainbowfish are awesome and beautiful looking fish.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-11-2020, 05:42 AM
Algae Grower

Beautiful tank and rainbowfish. Any updates?

55g low-tech tank with rainbowfish, empire gudgeon, panda garras and cories.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-21-2020, 02:03 PM
Algae Grower

Really nice . I have rainbow, Angel and Cory fishes in my 72 gallon ❤️

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-2020, 05:32 PM
ED3
Algae Grower

Beautiful tank, I like the contrast in the substrate. Any particular reason you went that route?

Current Setups:

-20H Saltwater Reef with 2 perc. clownfish (corals coming soon)

-10 gallon shallow freshwater pond with 5 "Triple Red" Apistogramma cacatuoides, 4 Panda cory cats, 1 clown pleco. 1 big snail and a mess of plants.

-5 gallon cube cycling with a half-moon betta and male "Triple Red" Apistogramma cacatuoides

In real life I brew beer and mess around with yeast and hop genetics
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-20-2020, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan2014 View Post
Hello their. Used this site a lot to get information and decided to go ahead and register so that I can also post my own fish tank on here with Rainbow fish that I have in the tank. I tried to find the best place to post this, I thought about posting in the tank journal section but the problem is that I never took photos of the whole process with my fish tank so decided to just post it here for now, maybe someone who is a regular on this site can let me know the best place to post threads on my planted tank and it's progress. So my tank is a little over a month old now and I also put some fake colorful plants in it as well. So this will be my first post with pictures of the whole tank and photos of my melanotaenia boesemani lake aytinjo that are a little over 7 months old and have colored up really nicely. At the moment I have 4 different type of rainbow fish and the boesemani are the oldest ones that are colored up where as the other ones are younger and not quite their yet in color. The other three type are the parkinsons rainbowfish, alleni wapoga rainbowfish, and sunsent parva rainbowfish.
You have a really very nice aquarium. It seems to me that everyone who enters a room with this aquarium simply cannot take their eyes off it.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode