www.binsforhamsters.webs.com - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (36/100%)
www.binsforhamsters.webs.com

a site i started need some feedback on it (ie looks feel ect)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (3/100%)
It looks pretty good, but skip the testimonials section until you have a few to post. Otherwise it gives the impression that it's brand new, which I know it is, but you don't want to give that impression. On that same note, request some of your friends to sign your Guestbook, to give it a little "history."

You could also try to make a new logo...something with a cartoon hamster running in a wheel.

One last thing, provide some more pictures with different views of different versions to give your customers a better idea of what they're getting. Don't make it too close though, so they can't duplicate what you're doing.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

ok will do thank you very much

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 01:56 AM
CL
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (79/100%)
Nice site.
I like the aquarium in the photo gallery LOL!

-Chris

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 02:05 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

thanks lol it's mine so i hope it's not sarcastic lol

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 03:42 AM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (24/100%)
Send a message via AIM to Down_Shift
wait so.. you basically get big plastic bins and cut holes in them.. mount chicken wire on them and call em Hamster cages?

That's pretty nifty. Didn't even think about using a giant plastic bin for a diy.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

pretty much but it takes the right tools and a lot o parts lol

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 11:38 PM
I ♥ BBA!

PTrader: (112/100%)
Did you know the link you have for your website isn't working? It takes me to https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/ww...sters.webs.com instead of www.binsforhamsters.webs.com

Without Algae, death of mankind would be inevitable.

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (90/100%)
Send a message via AIM to A Hill
Its not too shabby.

One recommendation is that if you're running an online business you should own your own domain and not have random advertisements on your site.

Neat idea on the product.

-Andrew
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 04:12 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

sewing alot- thanks for seeing that i tried fixing it but i can't get it to work...

a hill- thanks for the compliment i would get my own domain but i need business first lol and so far the hamster forum doesn't like me to have this address anywhere on their site lol but i am getting a lot of out of country hits lol

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 05:14 AM
Banned

PTrader: (2/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by connordude27 View Post
sewing alot- thanks for seeing that i tried fixing it but i can't get it to work...
Dude. Figure it out. Everybody else who has a link to pimp has. Keep trying until you get it or delete it.

65 gallon journal:

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 05:41 AM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (164/100%)
Remove the - before and after URL and you can copy this and put it in your sig:

[-URL="http://www.binsforhamsters.webs.com"]Bins For Hamsters[/URL-]

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

thanks digsy now i'm going to find out what went wrong with the link

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (164/100%)
No problem, I know sometimes it helps to have a fresh pair of eyes look at something. Those tags can get kind of jumbled together, especially if you have multiple links in your sig.

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 07:41 PM
I ♥ BBA!

PTrader: (112/100%)
Great cage. You are totally making me miss my hamsters from my childhood. Especially Critter.

Without Algae, death of mankind would be inevitable.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode